The purpose of testing, adjusting, and balancing (TAB) is to assure that the HVAC system is providing maximum occupant comfort at the lowest-energy cost possible.
ABSCO have a well-established team of specialist engineers and technicians who are dedicated to hands-on testing and balancing (TAB) for HVAC system including, but not limited to:
• Measuring the air volume flow rate for all types of outlets and by different types of measuring instruments (Balometer, anemometers and many other up-to-date calibrated types) and applying the international balancing procedures on the duct network to deliver and achieve the specified amount of air
• Measuring the chilled and hot water volume flow rate for all types of valves and flow meters and by different types of measuring up-to-date calibrated instruments and applying the international balancing procedures on the piping network to deliver and achieve the specified amount of water.
• Testing and commissioning for all type of HVAC system components (AHU’s, Pumps, FCU’s, beams, VAV’s, CAV’s…. etc.).
• Exhaust, Smoke extracting, pressurization and other types of fans testing and air balancing.
• Measurement of sound and vibration levels.
• Performing accurate electrical measurements.
• Duct pressure testing for leakage.
ABSCO is certified by NEBB in testing, adjusting and balancing which provides the client the assurance that their project will be completed to NEBB standards. When you hire a NEBB certified firm, you can have confidence in knowing that the staff is trained and the equipment calibration is certified.